Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's Christmas 2012 DVD

Each year my church, Western Avenue Baptist Church, puts on a Christmas program called "It's Christmas". Until we get a professional group who can produce it with certain quality in a short period of time, I'm happy to edit an amateur video of our program. I finished the editing last night and uploaded a promo for the DVD to my YouTube account. I will eventually upload all of the program as I have done in the past (2007, 2009, 2011). The DVD will contain bonus material that I will not upload. Here is the promo:






Our program usually contains some fun pieces for the whole family to enjoy. But we tell the story of the incarnation of Christ and our need for him through music and narration. The gospel is always presented and we always end with a time of worship through music.

No comments:

Post a Comment